Welcome to our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tutorial for beginners. Whether you’re here to learn SEO as a skill for your next marketing job, or to rank your own website higher on Google, we’ve got you covered.
Click the links below to navigate to the specific chapters. They will open in a new tap of your browser to keep navigation clean. Inside every article, you can navigate to the previous or next at the bottom.
- Why SEO Matters More Than Ever
- How Does Google Work?
- SEO Factor #1: Search Intent
- SEO Factor #2: Backlinks
- SEO Factor #3: Page Speed
- SEO Factor #4: User Experience (UX)
- SEO Factor #5: Content Freshness, Accuracy & Depth
- SEO Factor #6: Site Authority
- SEO Factor #7: Security and Mobile Friendliness
- SEO Factor #8: Use Structured Data
- SEO Factor #9: Optimize for Voice Search
- Playing the Long Game